Dr. Nikhil Verma
Nationally renowned orthopedic surgeon in Chicago, IL
Chicago orthopedic surgeon Dr. Nikhil Verma specializes in the treatment of the shoulder, elbow, knee and all sports related injuries. Voted by his peers as one of the “Best Doctors in America” every year since 2007, Dr. Verma ensures he provides unique, quality care to each patient.
- Fellowship Director, Professor and Chief of Sports Medicine at Rush University Medical Center
- Shoulder, Elbow and Knee Surgeon at Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush
- Head Team Physician for Chicago White Sox
- Team Physician for Chicago Bulls
- Advanced Arthroscopic Reconstructive Techniques of Shoulder, Elbow and Knee
- Voted Top 10-15% of Top Doctors in America® by U.S.News & World Report and Castle Connolly
Education & Training
Ivy League Educated
A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Dr. Verma completed his orthopaedic residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center. He then completed a fellowship at the Hospital for Special Surgery in sports medicine and shoulder surgery. While in New York, he served as an assistant team physician for the St. John’s University Athletic Department. He also received specialized training in treatment of shoulder and elbow disorders in the overhead throwing athlete.